Supercharge your immune system all year round with our natural blend of herbs and nutrients.
- Enhance your body’s natural immunity
- Help relieve seasonal allergies
- Fend off germs while out of the house
What Is It?
Immu-Stay has been designed to support the optimal functioning of your immune system. It is composed of a unique power pack of 21 herbs and nutrients which help build your body’s natural defences and keep ailments at bay. Immu-Stay can be taken year-round or just in winter, on its own or in combination with the Xtend-Life Core Wellness sets including the Total Balance complete nutrient system.
Why Do I Need It?
Your immune system is your body's ultimate defence against germs that can make you sick. Of course, the stronger your underlying health is, the more robust your immune system will be. While we can support our core health with a nutritious diet, good sleep and exercise, sometimes we need to give our immune system a helping hand, especially when the colder months arrive.
How Does It Work?
Thankfully, nature has given us a veritable arsenal of herbs and nutrients to keep our immune system strong. And the good news is many of these super nutrients can be found in Immu-Stay, including the following star players:
- Indian Echinacea (Andrographis paniculata) – Contains several active compounds that may have antimicrobial properties, helping your body fight off illness-causing bacteria.
- Beta 1-3 Glucan – Found in wild mushrooms, bacteria, yeasts and algae, beta-glucans may support immunity by enhancing the function of white blood cells.
- Olive Leaf Extract – Used in traditional medicine for centuries to treat illness and boost the immune system. Olive leaves have potent antimicrobial, antioxidant and antiviral properties and may help resist the growth of viruses, bacteria, yeast and parasites.
- Bilberry Extract – Contains a rich concentration of antioxidants and has anti-microbial properties which may be beneficial in fighting seasonal ailments.
- Turmeric – Helps build the immune system and fight illness through its antioxidant properties and immune system support.
- Black Cumin Extract – Used in traditional medicine for thousands of years, studies have shown that the oil in black cumin seeds may have antibacterial properties.
- Piperine – Gives pepper its spicy taste and may boost immune function. It also improves the bioavailability of the other Immu-Stay ingredients.
Directions For Use:
Adult Optimum Dose: 6 tablets per day.
Adult Maintenance Dose: 3 tablets per day.
Take 6 tablets first thing in the morning or split into 2 doses, in the morning and later in the day.