Formulation : Quaternary Ammonium Chloride
Kills 99.99% Coronavirus – SGS Tested
For Surface Only
Best Suitable Areas: Furniture, Fabric, Acrylic Plastic, Painted Surface, Shinning Surfaces.
For Use In : Home, Kindergarten, School, Offices, Public Area
About Product :
Greenwipes® GShield™ Antibacterial Disinfecting Spray – Alcohol-Free is formulated with Quaternary Ammonia Formulation proven to kill 99.99% harmful pathogens including viruses, bacteria, fungi and bacteria spores in 3-5 minutes upon contact.
Greenwipes® GShield™ Antibacterial Disinfecting Spray – Alcohol-Free uses premium quality ingredients sourced from the US. Its unique formulation wipes out even the spores of bacteria to stop them from resurfacing and multiplying. With Gshield Disinfecting Spray – Alcohol-Free, you can kill present pathogens AND stop its growth cycle (spores) in one easy spray.
To help you keep up a professional and hygienic business premise, the formulation also effectively rids surfaces of odours unrelated to the presence of bacteria on top of wiping out odour-causing pathogens.
GShield™ Antibacterial Disinfecting Spray – Alcohol-Free is non-corrosive and ideal for alcohol-sensitive surfaces that require a gentle, fume-free disinfection. It does not stain, degrade or discolour sensitive surfaces such as leather, PVC, acrylic, Formica, laminated surfaces and more.
Product Summary :
- 70% Quaternary Ammonia
- Thorough disinfection with kill time of 3-5 minutes upon contact.
- Best option for large surfaces and frequent disinfection.
- Also wipes out bacteria spores to inhibit any bacteria regrowth.
- Tested for safety and efficacy by a leading independent testing body (SGS).
- Better value with up to 500 sprays per bottle!
- No-rinse formulation.
- Gentle and fume-free.
- Helps remove unpleasant odours.
- Does not stain, degrade or discolour sensitive surfaces.
- Best option for alcohol-sensitive surfaces such as leather, PVC, acrylic, Formica, laminated surfaces and more.
- Effective against 99.99% of viruses, bacteria, fungi, protozoa and bacteria spores, including:
– Methicilin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
– Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
– Enterococcus Hirae
– Proteus Mirabilis
– Escherichia Coli
– Candida Albicans
– Aspergillus Brasiliensis / Niger
– Salmonella Typhimurium
– Mycobacterium Terrae
– Bovine Viral Diarrhoea Virus
– Hepatitis B and C
– Flu Viruses